Personal data administrator The administrator of your personal data is TRABSKY. In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator using:
- email: [email protected];
- traditional: TRABSKY, Dworcowa 6, 67-320, Małomice;
- contact form, which you can find at: www.trabsky.com/contact;
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- taking action before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. e-mail address and established password; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your name and surname, and if you register when purchasing the Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided for the purpose of order fulfillment, such as shipping address; in order to provide Services that require an Account, such as: keeping an order history, informing about the status of the order, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the websites of the Online Store, Search for Goods, we process personal data about your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data on the Goods you browse, data about your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract of sale of the Goods (e.g. delivery of the ordered Goods), we process the personal data provided by you when purchasing the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase for via the Account, additionally established password;
- in order to use statistics from individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages in the Online Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data about your web browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing the Goods or setting up an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement, a court order or other legal procedure;
- to deal with complaints, complaints and requests and answers to customer questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in a different form and some personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data regarding the order of the Goods and other Services we provide that are the cause of a complaint, complaint or request as well as data contained in documents attached to complaints, complaints and requests;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services as well as our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process the personal data provided by you when creating the Account and its update, data on your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Online Store and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the provisions on Cookies;
- in order to organize competitions and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. The data collected as part of market research and opinion polling are not used by us for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data.
- The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
- Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
- The website operator (here the name and possibly the address) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- login to the website;
- maintaining the user’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
- The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
- The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers are set to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device by default.
- The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website.
- The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
- Information on browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
- More detailed information about cookies is available at cookies.org.pl
The categories of personal data concerned
The personal data controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Online Store;
- order data in the Online Store;
- data on complaints, complaints and requests;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Online Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests their removal or withdraws the consent granted;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, consideration of complaints, complaints and claims related to the services provided by the Online Store – these data will not be used for marketing purposes. Data regarding orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery. We store data on customers who are not logged in for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on devices or until they are deleted on the customer’s device by the customer. Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content may be used as a basis for making automated decisions to determine the sales opportunities of the Online Store.
Recipients of personal data
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor’s office, the Police, GIODO, UODO, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they ask us to do so.
Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests to transfer personal data.
The personal data administrator, without undue delay – and in any case within one month of receiving the request – provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with your requestem. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator as to whether your personal data is being processed. If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures used in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to rectify personal data (Art. 16 GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data. You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data. If you want to request that your personal data be rectified or supplemented, please submit your request to: [email protected] If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct and complete your personal data yourself after logging in to the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called “The right to be forgotten” (Art. 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further in order to establish, assert or defend claims about which you will be informed / informed. If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data – the personal data administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period allowing for the verification of the correctness of this data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting your personal data, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are needed in order to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to restrict the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposesiego.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send it to another personal data administrator. You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator send your personal data directly to another administrator (if technically possible). If you want to transfer your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected] or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).